Yep, we know corn is not keto-friendly! But this is a great substitute for cornbread but without the corn!
Made with a combination of almond and coconut flour, eggs, butter, and cream, this takes 5 minutes to whip up and within half an hour you can serve it on the side of any meal!
Adjust Servings 18
- 1 cup Almond flour
- .5 cups Coconut flour ( )
- 1.5 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 6 Large eggs
- 1 cup Heavy cream ( )
- .5 cups Melted Butter (Plus extra butter for greasing the pan)
- 4 slices crumbled, cooked Bacon
- .5 cups Shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 jalapenos (sliced thin)
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 325° F. Grease a 9-inch square glass/ceramic/silicone baking dish with butter. If using a metal pan line it with parchment paper.
- Step 2 In a medium bowl whisk together until combined all of the ingredients except for the optional toppings
- Step 3 Pour the batter into your greased pan. Top with optional toppings, if you wish. Bake for 30-35 minutes. If you are using a metal pan it will take a bit longer.
- Step 4 The cornbread is done when it is browned on top and the toothpick comes out clean. Allow sitting for a few minutes before cutting and serving.