These bombs will satisfy your sweet tooth but let you stay in ketosis!
This recipe will make 24 mini-muffin sized bombs. You can also use silicone molds, in which case the number of fat bombs will vary depending on the size of your mold
These are only 3 ingredients, almond butter, coconut oil and stevia-sweetened dark chocolate chips (Lily’s are the best!)
They only take a few minutes to make and then they set in your freezer!
- Make sure you have room in your freezer to put the muffin tray or mold that you will be using.
- Put all the ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Remove and stir. Put back in the microwave and continue heating in 30-45 second increments until all ingredients are melted together and mixed well.
- Once all ingredients are melted and mixed, spoon the mixture into 24 lined mini muffin cups or you can use silicone molds. If you are using molds, the number of fat bombs will vary depending on the size of your mold.
- Put in the freezer to set for several hours
- Store in the refrigerator as these will get gooey if you keep at room temperature!
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something through our links we may receive compensation for it. We only recommend products that we truly believe in.