Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Mins
- Prepare 4 martini or highball glasses with heavy cream painted on the edges of the glass using a pastry brush
- Shave 3 oz of chocolate and spread onto a plate
- Dip glasses upside down into the shaved chocolate, swirl until each glass's rim is covered with chocolate
- Pour heavy cream, chocolate syrup, vodka and ice cubes into a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Drizzle a thin swirl design of chocolate syrup inside of each glass OR drizzle a design on top of the drink.
- Pour the chocolate martini into each glass evenly
- Share and Enjoy!