Yields: 12 Servings Difficulty: Medium
Let’s face it, Keto French Bread is not going to taste exactly like that made with gluten filled white flour. However, this recipe makes a really good substitute.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Beat eggs together with the cream cheese and melted butter until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and continue beating until it resembles a dough. Let stand for 10 min.
- Shape the dough into two baguette shapes on two lightly greased bread pans. A silicone loaf pan works well and you don’t need to grease it.
- Score the bread with diagonal slashes.
- Wet the top of the dough with water and then sprinkle the sesame seeds on top if desired.
- Place the bread in the oven. After 2 minutes, place 4 ice cubes in an ovenproof glass dish in order to bake the bread with steam.
- After 10 minutes, lower the temperature to 350 degrees.
- Bake for an additional 30 minutes or until the bread turns golden brown.
- Remove the bread from oven and place on a wire rack to cool. Cool completely before slicing!