This easy keto fudge is made with cocoa, coconut oil, vanilla, and Swerve (erythritol). It is melt-in-your-mouth yummy but very rich so make sure you cut it into very small pieces or use small molds!
Keep the fudge in a sealed container in the fridge or freezer. Bring to room temperature before serving. The fudge will melt easily so don’t leave it at room temperature!
- Line a 3.5 cup rectangular container with parchment paper allowing the parchment paper to hang over the sides. OR, use silicone molds.
- Using low speed on a hand mixer at LOW speed, beat together the coconut oil and sweetener until it is fluffy and fully combined.
- Add in the cocoa powder, vanilla & sea salt to taste and continue to beat on low just until combined, but not overmixed. If you would like it sweeter, add more sweetener to taste.
- Pour the mixture into the lined container or molds. Use a spatula to smooth the top. Sprinkle the sea salt flakes onto the top and press them in very gently.
- Refrigerate until solid, about 45-60 minutes,
- Run a knife along the edge and take out using the edges of the parchment paper. Let sit for a few minutes and then slice carefully into the desired size. If you used molds, pop the fudge out of the molds. Place the fudge pieces into a sealable container for storage in your fridge or freezer.
- Bring to room temperature before serving. The fudge will melt easily so don't leave it at room temperature! Makes roughly 24 cubic inch sized pieces.