Yields: 10 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 12 Mins
- Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in a microwave just until it starts to melt.
- In a small saucepan, add the coconut milk, instant coffee and sugar. Heat on medium high heat, stirring constantly, until it just begins to boil. Whisk in the almond butter and sea salt, stirring until smooth.
- Pour the hot coconut milk mixture into the bowl with the chocolate and gently and slowly stir it until well combined.
- Place a layer of plastic wrap over the top of the bowl, pressing down until it just touches the mixture - this will prevent a skin from forming. Place in the fridge to chill until firm (about 2 hours).
- Lightly dust a clean surface with cacao powder and place a spoonful of the chocolate in it. Roll into a ball using your hands. Add more cacao powder as needed. Store in the fridge, but allow the balls to come to room temperature to serve.