This recipe for keto cauliflower fried rice is a must-try if you’re on a keto diet and want Chinese takeout. In this recipe, cauliflower, a low-carb vegetable that is strong in fiber and nutrient-rich, replaces the high-carb white rice that is typically used to make traditional fried rice. Without damaging your keto diet, this scrumptious dish will satisfy your hunger for Chinese takeout and is simple to prepare.
- 1 head of cauliflower, grated or chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos or tamari sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the avocado oil or olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the diced onion and carrots to the skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until they begin to soften.
- Add the grated cauliflower to the skillet and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender.
- Add the frozen peas to the skillet and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Push the cauliflower and veggies to one side of the skillet and add the beaten eggs to the other side. Scramble the eggs until they’re cooked through.
- Mix everything together and add the sesame oil, coconut aminos or tamari sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine all ingredients.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until everything is heated through and well combined.
This keto cauliflower fried rice recipe is a terrific alternative to classic fried rice. A low-carb, high-fiber food that is a great alternative to rice is cauliflower. This dish is loaded with vegetables, eggs for protein, and good fats from the oils used. Also, adding your preferred vegetables and spices is simple.
In addition to being delicious, this meal is also highly healthful. A cruciferous vegetable that is rich in vitamins and minerals is cauliflower. Moreover, it has a lot of fiber, which promotes digestion and might make you feel fuller for longer. Cauliflower may replace high-carb rice, which will also help you eat fewer carbohydrates and maintain stable blood sugar levels.
In summary, keto cauliflower fried rice is a delicious and healthy substitute for regular fried rice. It’s a terrific method to increase your intake of vegetables while lowering your carbohydrate intake. Also, it is simple to construct and may be tailored to your preferences. In order to experience all the flavors and advantages of this delectable cuisine, consider creating this keto-friendly version of fried rice the next time you’re in the mood for Chinese takeout.